Terms & Conditions
Hotel Booking Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all guests booking directly with Emirates Hotels (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 113 608 414 T/A Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa ("Wolgan Valley")
Bookings, cancellations, amendments and charges
- All bookings are subject to availability, and Wolgan Valley shall be entitled to refuse any booking on reasonable grounds.
- Charges will be at the quoted rates, on the terms set out in connection with the quoted rate, and may exclude taxes, service charges and items of a like nature where specified.
- A non-refundable service fee will apply to all bookings when payment is made by credit card (including where a ‘credit’ option is selected when using a debit card). Service charge fee for American Express/Diners Club/JCB is 3.36% and Visa/Mastercard is 1.25%.
- All bookings require full advance payment, and will not be confirmed until receipt of such payment. Such amounts may be forfeited in the event of cancellation, amendment or failure to check in on the specified date, in accordance with the terms shown below.
- Wolgan Valley may, at its option, cancel any booking not paid in full prior to arrival.
- Arrival and departure details must be supplied no later than 7 days prior to arrival (or supplied at time of booking inside 7 days of travel).
- One amendment within 30 days of arrival is allowed utilising prepaid amount. The new booking must be for stay within 6 months of original arrival date, or amount prepaid is forfeited. Prepayment amount is forfeited if new booking is cancelled, regardless of when the cancellation is advised.
- Cancellation after the 30th day prior to arrival shall incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the total cost of booking. Cancellation after the 14th day prior to arrival shall result in the booking being charged in full at the original amount.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
- Other alterations to booking details may result in a rate change.
- All outstanding charges are to be paid upon check-out.
- Check in time is from 1500 hours
- Check out time is 1100 hours, later check out may result in an additional night being charged.
- All indoor areas, including suites and public spaces, of Wolgan Valley are strictly non smoking. Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas of the suites and the resort.
- Pets may not be brought onto the premises with the exception of guide dogs.
- Guests shall comply with all rules, regulations and instructions at Wolgan Valley, including but not limited to security procedures, health and safety procedures and registration requirements.
- Wolgan Valley shall be entitled to refuse a guest entry or accommodation or to require a guest to leave the premises if unreasonable behaviour is displayed, be it threatening or abusive, causing disturbance to other guests or otherwise unacceptable.
- A safe is available in each room for the storage of valuables as a service to guests; however Wolgan Valley will not accept liability for loss or damage to those items.
- Suites, other than the Wollemi Suite and Wolgan Suite do not accommodate more than two guests, including children of 2 years old or over and guests may not permit additional guests to spend the night in any suite.
- Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is a family friendly resort and welcomes children of all ages.
- Evening dining hours in the Wolgan Dining Room and the Valley Bar for families with children under eight years of age are between 1800 hours and 1930 hours. Alternatively, in-suite dining is available (service charges apply) and child minding can also be arranged (needs to be pre-booked and charges apply).
Limitation of liability
- Wolgan Valley shall not be liable for failure or delay in delivering obligations under the booking contract if the cause of the failure or delay is due to reasons beyond its control. These include, but are not limited to: war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities.
- Wolgan Valley shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to a guest's property which is:
- caused or contributed to by the negligence of the guest or a reason of the type listed in the preceding paragraph; or
- not promptly reported to Wolgan Valley on discovery
- Wolgan Valley shall not be liable for loss of or damage to a guest's property except when proved to be caused through the negligence or willful misconduct of Wolgan Valley.
- Wolgan Valley does not accept any liability for loss or damage to a guest's vehicle unless caused by Wolgan Valley's negligence or willful misconduct.
- Guests shall be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at Wolgan Valley.
- Wolgan Valley may engage appropriate transfers operators and other providers to coordinate and provide certain services. The transfer operators and other providers are solely responsible for and liable for providing their respective services. Guests are also subject to specific terms and conditions imposed by other providers.
- Wolgan Valley is set within a natural wildlife reserve containing fauna and flora that may be dangerous if at close contact. Whilst every effort is made by the staff and management of Wolgan Valley to ensure the safety of its guests, guests acknowledge as a condition of making their bookings that neither Wolgan Valley nor any of its staff shall be liable for the death or injury of any of its guests or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (save where caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Wolgan Valley) suffered by any of its guests arising out of or in connection with use of the facilities and activities offered by Wolgan Valley, in particular (but not limited to) these involving wildlife, and the guest, by making a booking, releases Wolgan Valley and its staff from all or any such liability.
- Where items belonging to guests have been found by a member of Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa personnel, and were the owner can be clearly identified, guests will be contacted and any confirmed item returned to them by registered mail.
- In the event the owner of any found item can not be identified it will logged and held in security for a period of three (3) months. If after this period the owner of the lost article has not contacted the property or has otherwise been identified, the article will be disposed of. In the event the lost article may be of tangible benefit, the lost article will be given to a local charity organisation after the three (3) month period has lapsed.